Sunday, August 15, 2010

Words of Wisdom from Wendy

Wendles says "Tell us about how you are coping being stuck at home (I could relate). Maybe we can give you some ideas to help with any boredom?"

I've had plenty to do at home..  Because of the kitchen reno, I've had painting and little things to do.  I've done a bit of a cull of equipment in the kitchen to go to good will, I've been able to do some of those dreadful jobs that have been loitering such as cleaning up the back shed and garage.

I've found medical information and x-rays for the purpose of showing my Neurologist.. I've gone through the food in my pantry and thrown out anything out of date.

There has been moments of boredom, however I have come online and blogged or chatted on MSN.  The phone has been well used from loved ones checking on me and making sure I am not wallowing (there has been some of that in the last two weeks to be honest).

I've had the two monsters to keep me company (though I wouldn't recommend their chicken soup).. Gidget hasn't left my side.. Cali is indifferent, but does know that something is going on because she hasn't really strayed far either.

So, I haven't been that bored, nor have I gone without anything because the shops are a 15 minute walk away.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your not bored :) More than most people can say XXXX

    ReplyDelete