Thursday, August 19, 2010

A toast to unintentional haunting ...

It was pointed out to me today that my ex has a Facebook Appreciation page named in his honour.  All I could do was laugh.  Strangely enough, people think he's a decent member of society.. Frankly I think he is a ...., but, each to their own. 

For the purpose of this blog I will refer to him only as @@@@, cause he doesn't deserve a word.

One of his "admirers" states: "Hey @@@@, Sally asked how could she get her knickers back that she left at your place."
@@@@ replies: "Do you have a last name on "Sally"?
Admirer: "Mustang" Sally Jones"     **Insert my hysterical laughter**
@@@@: "Let's chat about this offline hon"
Admirer: "Sure but Sally is not happy... She said they were worth fifty odd bucks"


**Insert MORE hysterical laughter from me**

OMG, I needed that laugh, @@@@'s mind must have been going a million miles an hour thinking it was me. I hope this bought on a brain aneurysm!

I mean seriously, anyone who knows me well, would realise that it can't be me. I wouldn't ever spend that kind of money on knickers, let alone leave them behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment