Thursday, August 19, 2010

Swiss cheese and floor boards

Day 4 in the salt mines..

CHAOS!!!!!!

The office is abuzz with pigeon poo on shoulders, white shirts, blue shirts and some form of mock scenario going on (unrelated to me destroying the Golf Club of a certain coastal town). I just have to remember to duck whenever I go near the war room in fear of being smacked in the head with a flying acronym.

Only my left ear is blocked.  It's starting to drive me a little batty, and I think it might be middle ear because my vertigo is slightly worse than normal.. What is normal?

I am tempted to unplug my phone, would that be wrong?  Hmm, I thought so, considering I am expecting a call from a VIP (the P doesn't stand for person).  Whoops, I will refrain from using acronyms here, because there is a time and a place, and the blog isn't it!

Lyndi is right, I really do carry on with some shit.

So, Day 3 of floor installation at home, and it's almost done. "Vogel, Vogen or whatever the fuck his name is" (the official name I have given him mostly because I am too lazy to learn the correct pronounciation of his name, but gee he does a great job) turned up this morning to finish it off.  So tonight I will come home to a finished floor! No more walking on rough concrete floors, so damned excited it's not funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment