Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First day back...

What an emotional rollercoaster that was!

Sharon "The Hobbit" has been driving me to work while I am banished from getting behind the wheel.  We got into the office at 0830hrs... I didn't get to my desk until 1030hrs.  Questions, questions, questions...

My colleagues have been super supportive and understanding. It's amazing how bad news travels fast in this place. I guess it really does show that people care, and that we are just one big happy family here.

God came and saw me today.. We had a bit of chat.  He has been a pillar of strength and has ensured that I have a sounding board.

I am glad to be back at work, I need the routine, I need the chatter, I need the pisstaking mostly I need the interaction.

These people are crazy, but god I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment