Sunday, July 1, 2012

Roids... They bugger you up big time...

God I am cranky..  Not only am I cranky, but I flip my poo at anything small that normally I wouldn't care about.

I don't remember the steroids having this effect on me last time.

But, it is the roids or is it that I am not sleeping well, I feel like I am bloated and very very ordinary.  Bending isn't on my list of things to do at the moment due to being all swollen I suspect.. I assume it is either my colon or probably even my liver trying to get rid of toxins.. But who knows.

I've had a week off work and am starting to feel a little better but the lack of sleep is getting too me..  So I might try and give work a go tomorrow if I feel up to it in the morning, then again my cognative ability isn't all that crash hot at the moment.  I am still a bit foggy and lethargic I am not confident to drive as yet, but I guess it will be daylight so that should be ok I guess.

I am now on Day 5 of steroid treatment, my eye is considerably better albeit still a little out of focus but I can see much much more than I could this time last week.  I am on oral Prednisolone 100mg a day as well as 20mg of Pariet twice a day to help with my gastro issues that are associated with the steroids.  12 more days to go.. Not that I am counting...

In all of this hooharr that is going on with the miscarriage then the MS episode we are attempting to puchase another property..  We have made a few offers to the owner of this house we like and she still refuses to budge.  One minute you think she is keen and the next she has a chat to her "family" and they seem to put her off..  I am beginning to think that she either doesn't want to sell (she has already moved) or her family don't want her to let it go. 

I am beginning to get over it very quickly.. Sadly because we have made counter offers she now clearly knows that we are very interested in the house and that she now has the upper hand, I HATE that when it comes to buying a house.. We should be the one with the upper hand, it's our money for gods sake!

Right, enough of that, I will end up crying and rocking backwards and forwards in a corner if I carry on with that caper and I don't know where the nearest mental assylum is...

No comments:

Post a Comment