Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frustration...

Not being able to drive is becoming very frustrating for me.

Today I tried to get in to see my new best friend the Opthamologist Dr O.  Lo and behold he is booked out till mid September, it's a good thing I have an appointment on the 24th August, but it's still a week away.  Then another appointment with my other new best friend my Neurologist Dr H. at the Hospital on the 7th September to tell me how much irreparable damage has been done to my poor old brain.

I struggle with the lack of Independence. I detest having to rely on other people, and feel like I am a real inconvenience.

I can hear you groaning right now as you read this.  Now stop groaning.. Resist the urge to ring me and abuse me, cause lets face it, this is MY blog and the only way I am expressing myself. So, let me have my say while I can manage to string a sentence together and not forget what I am saying halfway though.

I made a quiche today :)

I understand that at some point in time I have to give up my independence but let me tell you, it's going to be a struggle and I won't be happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. You don't know really what the future holds. Maybe it is brighter than you think :) It must be hard, but try and stay positive. Probably the last thing you want to hear hey. Tell us about how you are coping being stuck at home (I could relate). Maybe we can give you some ideas to help with any boredom?

    ReplyDelete