Thursday, August 5, 2010

A purpose to seek NORMAL

The purpose of this blog is to establish some form of vehicle to publish my thoughts, record happenings, review how I feel since my diagnosis and establish what is NORMAL for me. It will also serve as a tool for me to remember what I have experienced, seeing as the grey matter is failing.

Normal… What is normal now? Is this normal? Or as normal as I am going to be? Because if it is, and you are reading this as one of my friends or family members, I humbly apologise, it can’t be easy.

I THOUGHT I was normal until I found out I had six (6) lesions in my brain. Surely they have been altering my day to day life in some way shape or form.  So what I think is normal, isn't.

I am becoming more aware of loosing my words, or getting my worms (words) wrong. I think I am saying the right thing, but it comes out all wrong.  I guess writing this blog is a good way of expressing myself with the handy ability of the edit functions and delete buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment