Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am the egg lady...

22nd March 2011

I will admit that since I got my new car and having it serviced every 15,000kms I am enjoying being able to relax on those early mornings in the west in a lovely cafe with polite staff and lovely peaceful finches and other squeeky birds in an avery in the middle of the cafe.



The coffee is great, the staff are funny and happy to have a laugh and the bacon, tomato and cheese toasties are tremendous.

Today I am having raison toast for a change.  Mostly because I dont have alot of cash on me.

To my left is a distinguished gentleman with grey hair and a red backpack.  A tradie of some description has just come in.  He is talking loudly on his mobile.  I am assuming he wants the whole world to know what he does.. Must be a plumber.. he is whinging about dishwashers.. I'll confirm that suspicion when he turns around and I see the trademark "plumbers crack".. I won't complain about that though.

I heard on the news on my way to the car yard that it is flooding yet again.

I am sitting in a ray of sunshine.. The first bit of sunshine I have seen in days.  I am staring at the Mercedes Benz show room across from where I am sitting..  Fancy schmancy cars that I will never be able to afford, but, honestly, I am ok with that.

My latte and raison toast has arrived, I am actually quite hungry this morning.

0833hrs..... Oh.. a siren!  Still no plumbers crack... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment