Monday, May 16, 2011

An afternoon of bliss...

Recently whilst travelling we dropped into a place that I had heard of, but never been to..  I have been to a similar place in Launceston called the Roman Baths which has since closed down.

It's always been somewhere I wanted to check out, but never had anyone to go with.  Fortunately the day we were driving through it was pouring rain, cold and miserable.. Not the day I had hoped it would be, but it actually turned out to be a perfect day to be lazing around in 40 degree heated pools with a gorgeous view of Lake Lyall near Lithgow.

The sauna takes your breath away and quite literally makes you soak in the eucalyptus steam, its cleansing, relaxing, soothing and just lets all your worries float away.. I could have quite easily nodded off whilst in the 40 degree mineral pool.

So, needless to say, now that I have been I am addicted..  I am planning a girlie weekend there again later on during winter.

If you are ever free on a Saturday afternoon you should check it out, be sure to book first though.. Sincerest apologies if you run into me!

http://www.japanesebathhouse.com.au/bathhouse.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment