Sunday, March 6, 2011

Significant incidents of a somewhat unfortunate kind....

I've been having a bit of a clean up in this household...

Why do we collect so much... STUFF!  Admittedly, I am not a hoarder, I like to live simply.  Yes I can get a little lazy and leave things lying around, lord knows I have my good days and bad days just like the rest of us.

I cleaned out the guest room yesterday. There was some paperwork that had made it's way there a few months ago during renovations and a housemate moving into the "office", so things just got put where there was an empty space.

As I have put in for a job in the country I figured in the off chance that I am successful I really should start to get this house into some form of order to streamline the process should I have to move.

Anyway... During the clean up, I found a list of.... Let's say "incidents" that have occurred during my life.. Some of them I have already forgotten about, others are still vivid.  I thought, in the effort of trying to retain these memories that I would share them with you one at a time over a few weeks in no particular order. 

Feel free to nod off, skip forward or log off at any time I won't be offended!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed reliving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment