Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years Resolution 2011

I don't know why I am blogging this..  But all I have is words right now.

I don't really have a resolution.  I will probably just bumble along this year like I have every other year, regardless.

Right now I am watching "The Bucket List".. Should I be writing a bucket list?  Nah, I'm going to be just fine.

That being said, I am going to get my arse into gear this year, I am going

Morgan Freeman's character "Carter" started the following:

1. Witness something truly majestic
2. Help a complete stranger for the good.
3. Laugh until I cry
4. Drive a Shelby Mustang
5. Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world
6. Get a tattoo

I might start a little closer to home...
1. Sort my shit out
2. Be a good girl

I think that will do for the time being... If I think of anything else I'll blog it.

In the mean time.. The cogs will continue to turn, I will continue to go to work and come home and try and sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment