Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Everyone loves a lazy Sunday right?

Sleep in till 10am...  Phone calls to/from loved ones whilst still lazing about in bed.

Followed by a check of the painting job completed yesterday and a check of what else needs to be done..  Time for a strong coffee and raisin toast, let the girls out for a frolic before it gets too hot.  Have some quality time with the sofa and watch a few episodes of Dexter Season 4 before heading to the movies with Aaron later this evening.

I had a dream last night.  It was about girl guides knocking on the door to sell cookies..

They came inside while I was going to get money.. It was in another house, not mine, not Mum and Dad's

I caught one of them stealing perfume from my sisters room and kicked them both out quick smart.

I am not sure what that means.. Maybe I shouldn't be trusting someone who appears honest and trusting?  Or maybe I should just be saying "NO!" to cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment