Thursday, September 2, 2010

P&O the "we'll charge random strangers drinks to your credit card" Ship :)

Recently I went on a cruise with my Parents and Sister.  It was supposed to be 10 nights of smooth sailing, rest and relaxation.  SUPPOSED TO BE!

Although it was a nice break, it is now a distant memory and probably a waste of money in hindsight because of everything else that's happened.

Anyway, on the last day of the cruise I got my bill, and some random nuffy has charged $30 odd to my card for beer and cocktails..  So I discuss this with the other nuffy's at the reception desk.  I was handed a form "please fill this in and it will be credited to your credit card".. Long story short, some two months after the cruise that money for the alcohol I WISH I had drunk still has not been credited to my ailing credit card.

Right, so.. I got out my soap box and I stood firmly on it, puffed up my chest and took another steroid pill and rang P&O preparing to bite someone's head off and put on my best fowl attitude only to be disappointed by getting a Customer Service Rep (Nathan) who was exceptionally efficient, friendly and really couldn't do enough for me. DAMNIT! Disappointed! Why couldn't I have got a rude one? Maybe I hadn't arched up enough? Maybe I hadn't given the roids enough time to kick in? Have I lost my touch?

Needless to say, Nathan has taken on the task of ensuring that my issue is dealt with. Maybe he sensed the fact that I had the intention of ripping his head off.. Therefore he has the sense of fear..  He better be scared, cause if it isn't resolved, I'll let fly with two roid tablets!

No comments:

Post a Comment