Sunday, September 5, 2010

A baby's rattle for Baby Cedric....

After a visit to the Pharmacy today and I spent an ASTRONOMICAL amount of $$ on friggin vitamins and am now on a cocktail of colourful pills ranging from a little pill to something that resembles a suppository for a horse (or other large mammal, please feel free to use your imagination on that one).

I am now supplementing my diet with the following:

Vitamin D3 1000IU x2 in summer x4 in winter
St John's Wart (stress and anxiety)
Ginko Biloba (mental stamina)
Multi vitamin
Fish Oil
Iron and Vit C

I figure there are a few bonus's to this new regime of pill taking:

1. I will drink more water, because I reckon I need about 500mls of water just to be able to swallow them all.
2. I will double as a baby's rattle (I am considering hiring myself out to be used as such - the income I receive from this service may actually pay for the pharmacy bills).
3. I may actually feel better in the long run.
4. I could make a mosaic out of the pills when I get sick of taking them and sell it on eBay.

If you can think of other bonus's please feel free to advise.

I know I said that I wouldn't end up like this, but it really is just a trial.. Lets see how I feel after one month.. Will becoming a babies rattle make me feel any better?

Today is day 1 of the trial...  Let's hope that I can remember to take the supplements on a daily basis.. Readers please feel free to remind me at regular intervals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment