Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2 of the $34 Challenge

Day 2 in the $34 challenge and I am desperate for a coffee from the cafe downstairs. Maybe I can just walk past and sniff the coffeebeans for a hit or even pash some poor unsuspecting person (preferably male) who has just taken a swig of his deliciously frothy Latte with a light scattering of chocolate powder on top of the frothy goodness that just glistens in the sunlight and does a slight shiver when the protective lid of the take away container is taken off it for the first time, just like when your nice and warm and take your jacket off..

Maybe they could just give me the lid and I could lick the froth off the bottom of it.. Desperate times and it's only day 2!

Oh GOOOOODDDDD I NEEEDDDDD CCCOOOOFFFEEEE!

I've been up since 0430am as I had to take a friend to hospital for surgery..  It is these times that are sent to try us.. I might head out to the kitchen and make a double strength Nescafe and dream of freshly roasted aribica beans.

I will however claim that I am not doing this because I have no money.  I am doing this to prove a point to myself.  So please, whilst I appreciate the thought, don't ring me asking me if I need to borrow money, because I don't! That's not the point! God bless ya cotton socks!

0722hrs - Total spend of the $34 at this point in time - $0!

Off to Nescafe land I go.. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment