Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vale Kristian Anderson

He was famous producing a YouTube video tribute to his wife Rachel for her birthday..

What a purely romantic gesture, and if you are like me, when you watch it, you cry..

Sadly Kristian Anderson lost his battle with bowel cancer on Monday 2nd January 2012 , he died far too young, and although he fought hard against this disease it won.  He died at peace, but left his loving wife and two children behind and believed in God until the end.

I know that religion always seems to raise its head during dreadful occurances such as this, but if there was/is a God, why would he/she take someone who has SO much to live for?

Recently a new friend I have made in my new country community lost her Mum and Step Dad in a nasty motor vehicle accident.  The deceased was so young, so full of life had found love and was happy... Once again, I ask the question.. WHY?

Not that this post is about me, but I have to remember that I asked myself the same question when I was diagnosed with MS.  WHY?  Why did it have to be a condition that effected my brain.. My BRAIN!  The only thing that cannot be replaced, transplanted, mended, patched up and sewen back together. I am the same age as Kristian..

Please take the time to watch this tribute to Kristian or even take the time to read his blog that you will find a link to (I have been following his journey with Cancer) - http://howthelightgetsin.net/

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/oprahs-sadness-over-kristian/story-e6frewz0-1226236983083

The YouTube video that started it all..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A58po6ZgEqQ&feature=related

Now, hold your family and loved ones just that little bit closer and appreciate..

Lots o' love
Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment