Thursday, December 30, 2010

How to loose your shit in 5 seconds.....

My beautiful sister (K1) is staying with me for a few days while she is on holidays.  We have been shopping till we drop and having some one on one bonding time, which to be honest we don't really get much of a chance to do considering we live 3 hours apart.

In addition to K1 being here, I also have housemate K2.  I refer to them as K1 and K2 to protect the innocent and because they are like the B1 and B2 Banana's in Pajama's sans costumes (pajama's essential in the house though)....

The two of them together make for a fun time because they bounce off each other with comical conversations and witty banter which ends up with uncontrollable laughter and giggling, I won't mention the singing cause that's just going overboard.

Last night while sitting at the dining table after dining on Moroccan Lamb, veg and couscous which started off in the Tajine that K1 bought be for Christmas but it died (literally snapped in half on the stove). 

K2 was standing in the dining room with her work belt around her neck.. K1 queried if K2 had been a dog in a previous life as she was wearing her belt like a collar.  K2 laughed and there was banter back and forth with dog puns etc.  K1 mentioned that she was a dog in a previous life and had been mistreated and invited K2 to feel the side of her neck because she still has the marks...

At this point, I literally loose my shit, because I know what is going to happen next. 

I have a glass to lemon, lime and bitters up to my mouth and it goes everywhere as I quite literally explode with laughter, uncontrollable laughter, volcanious laughter... I cannot explain it any other way.

I was laughing so hard I had issues deciding whether to concentrate on standing or breathing, I wasn't even sure what my priority should be, stand? sit? breathe? vomit?

I was laughing so hard I was crying.

I was laughing so hard I thought my ribs were going to break.

I was laughing so hard I had no control over my bodily functions, I was drooling, crying, there may or may not have been snot involved I cannot remember... Fortunately I didn't get to the stage of "loosing my shit" but I was so damned close it wasn't funny.

I was laughing so hard I had no recollection of what I was doing, apart from I knew I had to get up to breathe, to go to the bathroom and get a towel, however when I did get my fat arse off the chair, I staggered like a drunkard, like I had just feasted on 6 bottles of red wine, staggering, clutching at chairs, running into tables.. 

I managed to stagger down the hallway, tears blinding me, ribs killing, the sounds of laughter from K1 and K2 following me and making me laugh even more.. I had a mission to get a towel to mop up the drool. One mission.. One mission only..

I remember hearing K1 finish the story about the dog collar.  K2 falls for K1's joke and feels K1's neck at which point K1 growls and tries to bite K2, this in turn makes K2 squeal like a girl followed by more laughter from both of them.  At this point, I loose my shit again..

For the love of God, I have no idea what I thought was so damned funny, or why that joke pushed me so far into pain and suffering from laughter, but I am paying for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment