Friday, December 17, 2010

Boris the Teddy Bear

This morning I woke up with a horrible feeling… I remembered Boris.


Boris was an old yellow teddy bear with a tartan bow around his neck that Jason has cherished since he was a child. He and Boris were pretty much inseparable. I woke up this morning thinking about Boris and wondering where he was. I hope that he wasn’t thrown out in the clean up of Jason's house.

So I rang his work colleague and I've left a message for his best mate Matt (who found Jason on Wednesday 8th December) to call me, because Boris really needs to go to Jason's mother or someone who would appreciate how valuable Boris is/was to Jason.

This morning has been a struggle. I can't let it go.. I can't delete his number from my phone just yet, I still live in hope that he will message me "Hi!".

No comments:

Post a Comment