Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Apologies for absence...

Wow, where has that month gone?

I am afraid I will not be able to remember all that has happened during my absence, however I will be able to give you some highlights.

Got a pedicure

Yup, that should just about do it.

Nah, in all seriousness... I've been a busy little porkchop..

I feel relaxed and cleansed, albeit a bit tired. I've done a lot of travelling, spent some quality time with loved ones, seen new things, killed a bird, met new friends and even found an old one in the most unusual place, but mostly I have learnt more about myself by doing some soul searching.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! Wondering where you had got to!!!!! What did you learn about yourself???? Any major life changes????? Nice to hear from you again anyway XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Wendy

    ReplyDelete